SOLIDWORKS is a software tool that is used right from the conceptualization of the design until the final manufacturing of the product. As the world’s leading tool in designing, it supports interactive learning of 3D modeling. The implementation of such software can lend several benefits to the users, such as:
- Shortened Design Cycle
- Increased Productivity of Engineers and Designer
- Faster Deliver Innovative Products
The course aims to give students and professionals the essentials that is needed to become a certified SOLIDWORKS associate. The course will help individuals use the software with confidence and design/draft the next innovative thing.
Role in the Industry
- SOLIDWORKS is used internationally by millions of companies
- The software grants the designer, ability to import data, store it securely while maintaining flexibility and accessibility
- Designers and engineers categorize SOLIDWORKS as an innovative way to accept project challenges
CADD Centre helps students and professionals who have enrolled for the course on SOLIDWORKS, master in the following areas:
- CAD Modeling and Animation – To develop 3D, animated movie of product design
- Assembly Design – To design parts and assemble them
- Sheet Metal Design – To design parts which are to be fabricated with sheet metal
- Costing – To check the value of design against manufacturing cost
- Product Data Management – To repurpose design data in a safe manner
- Weldment Design – To model welded structures with standard structural members
- Tolerance Analysis – To analyze the tolerance level of each part individually and of parts when functioning collectively
- CAD Library – To turn up productivity by using CAD library
- Interference Check – To check how all the parts fit among themselves and operate according to the requirement
Learning SOLIDWORKS from CADD Centre will support your objective in multiple ways. The training will give access to hands on files and reference manuals and help in the advancing your skills from basic to advanced level. The certificate granted by CADD Centre will act as proof of your knowledge and competency with the software
The certified professional of SOLIDWORKS who has passed advanced skills examination can easily bag an excellent job in the market. Opportunities for fresher are available in many sectors dealing with product design, validation, and manufacturing.
Who should be aiming for the course?
For every mechanical engineer, the knowledge of 3D modeling is an add-on to his or her skills set.